This is an episode of our From the Archives series, where shows that got lost in our private archives now get their chance to shine. Because of the changing nature of time, some information may be outdated.
In this episode we’ll be doing a triple community showcase! The East End Food Co-op, Vancouver SOUP, and Groundswell are all local gems in the Vancouver co-operative community, and we’ll be talking to representatives of each!
From Vancouver East End Food Co-op we have:
- Alice Macpherson – Long time member of East End Food Co-op (since its founding!)
- Graham Anderson – President of the Board of Directors
From Vancouver SOUP we have:
- On-the-ground correspondence from one of their community-funding events
- Interview with the winners of that night’s showcase, and
- Interview with Kerrie O’Donnell, Director of Vancouver SOUP and organizer of the event!
This episode originally aired on March 8, 2016.