Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:25 — 86.6MB)
- John Kay, Vice-Chair of the British Columbia Co-operative Association and CEO, Realize Strategies
- Thom Armstrong, Executive Director, CHFBC
- Ross Gentleman, director of CCEC and a blogger on credit union matters at CuFutures.ca
- What’s in store for co-ops in Canada for 2018?
- M100 – hiking the hill; attitudes towards co-ops
- Provincial Budget coming in February
- CMHC board of directors – A big new voice for BC and for the community housing sector.
- CHFBC – ten days away from taking possession of our new building at 95 East 1st Ave
Leave A Comment