Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:49 — 82.1MB)
The Each For All team sat down for our annual retrospective on the past year. It was another full year over current events coverage through a co-operative lens.
Listen in for some of the highlights from the past year as well as insights into co-operative trends.
Some notable shows we discuss include:
- Equity seeking communities
- Freedom Dream Co-operative Education w/ Christine Clarke
- Colour The Trails w/ Judith Kasiama
- Rotating Savings and Credit Associations (ROSCAs) w/ Dr. Caroline Shenaz Hossein
- African Heritage Food Co-op w/ founder Alex Wright
- Aboriginal Housing Management Association (AHMA) w/ CEO Margaret Pfoh
- Abiwin Housing Coop – Pride Week in Ottawa 2022 w/ founding members Henri and Anne
- Changes and challenges to democracy
- Strengthening Democracy w/ Dr. Jennifer Wolowic
- New Brunswick Media Co-op w/ founding member Tracy Glynn
- Ukrainian Invasion on Feb 24th, 2022 – over next month we spoke with:
- Rogers Communication Outage and profiles of co-op utility companies not affected
- Mornington Communications Co-operative w/ General Manager Ken Naylor
- Westman Communications Group w/ CEO Dave Baxter
- East End Food Co-op closing its doors after 50 years!
- Home Care Workers Co-operative formed in Ontario
- Coverage for co-op conferences
- Association of Co-operative Educators (ACE) guests in studio & Coop Universities w/ Dr. Michelle Stack
- CWCF Keynote Forum – What does the Solidarity Economy offer equity seeking communities?
- CWCF 2022 – Worker Co-op Ignite Presentations
- Updates from the BC Co-op Sector
These are just a smattering of the many shows we covered in 2022 on Each For All. A special thanks this year to Sandy Goldman who wrangled the lionesses share of the interviews and show content. And to Josh Peterman who continues to push our skills and quality on production.
And thank you all for listening. We wouldn’t be here without your support!
Leave A Comment